Study Abroad for Honors

Up to 6 hours of study abroad credit can be used toward the honors certificate.

Students must achieve a minimum letter grade of “B” or higher in graded courses or a “S” in satisfactory/unsatisfactory (S/U) courses to receive honors credit. Study abroad programs must be completed prior to graduation.

Submission of this form should be completed prior to the start of the semester in which you will study abroad.

If course registration for your program takes place after the semester begins, please submit the form to the best of your knowledge.

If you were unable to submit this form due to extenuating circumstances, please reach out to an Honors College advisor.

Study Abroad Credit Application