Transfer Students

The Honors College enthusiastically welcomes transfer students.

You are eligible for admission to the Honors College if you have completed at least 12 credit hours of college credit at an accredited institution and have achieved a GPA of 3.7 or above. If you meet these criteria:

Complete an Application

Please include the name of your previous college or university and the number of credit hours you have completed.

Please note that AP/Dual Credit taken during high school does not qualify you as a “Transfer Student.”

You must have completed the coursework at an accredited college or university to be considered a Transfer Student. Up to 9 honors credits earned may be transferred to MU if they appear as honors credits on your previous college or university transcript.