Graduate Course Work

Honors students may count any graduate course for honors credit.

  • Up to 9 hours of graduate credit (7000-level coursework and above) completed at MU will be considered as honors credit for third and fourth-year students. Students must achieve a minimum letter grade of “B” or higher to receive honors credit.
  • Undergraduate students who intend to enroll in graduate-level coursework must consult with the faculty member teaching the course, their departmental advisor, and submit a Request to Enroll in Graduate Level Coursework for Undergraduate Credit form to the Graduate School.

Students do not need to complete Honors College-specific paperwork in order to count graduate courses as honors credit.